The objective of Vale Prestige Chauffeurs is to deliver the highest possible standard of its Chauffeured car services to its customers, providing professionalism, safety, comfort & style with a team of experienced knowledgeable drivers.
To achieve this objective, the Company will maintain an effective and efficient Quality Management System based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. See Certificate here.
In particular, the Company will:
- Set measurable objectives that will help achieve customer requirements, including:
- Providing the highest standard of customer service
- Providing the most reliable service in the area
- Prove to be easy to do business with
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of its business processes and objectives through Management Reviews and the internal audit process;
- Proactively seek feedback from customers on how well its services meet their requirements and set objectives for continual improvement;
- Analyse the causes of any complaint or problem, and take appropriate action to prevent recurrence;
- Select and work closely with suppliers who enable the Company to create and deliver a reliable performance;
- Recruit employees/subcontractors who are customer-focused and support them with appropriate training and systems to ensure their competence always meets the Company’s requirements;
- Provide a work environment that promotes the wellbeing of its employees/subcontractors and encourages positive teamwork;
- Encourage all employees/subcontractors to identify problems and make suggestions to improve all aspects of the Company’s services and business processes;
- Ensure that all employees/subcontractors are aware of the Quality Policy and are committed to the effective implementation of the Quality Management System;
- Ensure that the Company complies with all necessary regulatory and legal requirements.
The continual improvement of the Company’s Quality Management System is fundamental to the success of its business and must be supported by all employees/subcontractors as an integral part of their daily work.
Signed on behalf of the Partners:
Name: Martin Randall
Position: Managing Partner